Family Printables

I remember anticipating Winter Break with so much excitement every year! Before long, though, I was bored and ready to go back to school with all my friends. Here are some free printable activities I've found lately; ideas for keeping kids (or yourself!) occupied these last days. Try them out with your kids and let me know what you think!


Holiday Village from Claudine Hellmuth
Craft Calendar from Canon
Pop-Up Cards from RobertSabuda.com
Victorian Nursery Craft from Victorian Magazine
Paper House from Whispering Wind
Gingerbread Baby Board Game from Jan Brett
"Believe" Stitchery Pattern from You Can Make This

...and you?

What is your family doing to enjoy the winter holidays? Share your favorite activities (and links, too!) in the comments, or tag on delicious for:simplyla.

Don't forget to comment to enter January's comment giveaway: Layla Legs!