by Lori Ann
With cold temperatures outside, we're not as active as we were during the past few months. Here's what we're doing instead.
Lately, our evenings have looked like:
1. Spooning dinner out of the rice cooker/crockpot and eating & chatting together
2. Soaking the dishes in the sink and leaving them til morning (and deciding this is okay)
3. Playing a few games of Uno
4. Me knitting while he reads the news
5. Curling up a bit early in bed with a good but sleep-inducing book
Share in the comments some of your winter family activities. I'm always looking for more ideas!
For more specific family activity ideas (general; not just for winter), read these posts.
Winter Family Activities