For the first of the Simple Makes "weekly top 10," I'm focusing on crafting tutorials: not techniques, not a specific craft, but all-out, any-craft, fully-explained, well-written-and-illustrated tutorials!

Here are the best craft tutorials (in no particular order) I found this week from others who love to craft and are so generous with their craft love, they've decided to share FREE tutorials with all of us! Go show them some comment love after checking out these links:

1. Paper Weaving from Folding Trees
2. The Perfect Tea Towel from Sew Take a Hike
3. Making a Box from Revolution Board Game
4. Embroidery on Knitting from Pimp Stitch
5. Ribbon Labels from Silly Gilly
6. Photo Journal from five and a half
7. Undercover Crate from Paint in My Hair
8. Crochet Hook Roll-Up from CraftStylish
9. 5-minute Skirt from Angry Chicken
10. Cards and Tags with Stripes and Dots from CraftStylish

Enjoy!

...and you?

Have a link I might consider for a future top 10? Comment here or tag it to my delicious network with "top10". I'm also looking for a tutorial or pattern to make a simple case for my (new, as of yesterday!) cell phone... please share if you know of one!

8 comments:

thanks for the mention of my tea-towel tutorial!

sewtakeahike said...
September 22, 2008 9:00 AM  

...and my box tutorial!

Philip said...
September 22, 2008 9:33 AM  

You're welcome, penny & philip, I can't wait to try both out soon!

Anonymous said...
September 22, 2008 11:39 AM  

And my label tutorial!!

Gillian R said...
September 22, 2008 12:03 PM  

your ideas are great
thanks

Anonymous said...
September 22, 2008 7:44 PM  

I'm excited about trying out the labels... and btw, Silly Gilly is such a cute name!

Lori Ann said...
September 23, 2008 7:23 AM  

I just checked out your blog, dina, and though I don't understand the language :-) the pictures are great!!!

Lori Ann said...
September 23, 2008 7:23 AM  

Thanks Lori Ann - it was a name one of my co-workers used to call me and I liked it so much, I used it!

Gillian R said...
October 17, 2008 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment