by Lori Ann
For the first of the Simple Makes "weekly top 10," I'm focusing on crafting tutorials: not techniques, not a specific craft, but all-out, any-craft, fully-explained, well-written-and-illustrated tutorials!
1. Paper Weaving from Folding Trees
2. The Perfect Tea Towel from Sew Take a Hike
3. Making a Box from Revolution Board Game
4. Embroidery on Knitting from Pimp Stitch
5. Ribbon Labels from Silly Gilly
6. Photo Journal from five and a half
7. Undercover Crate from Paint in My Hair
8. Crochet Hook Roll-Up from CraftStylish
9. 5-minute Skirt from Angry Chicken
10. Cards and Tags with Stripes and Dots from CraftStylish
Have a link I might consider for a future top 10? Comment here or tag it to my delicious network with "top10". I'm also looking for a tutorial or pattern to make a simple case for my (new, as of yesterday!) cell phone... please share if you know of one!