As much as I'd love for you to visit Simple Makes daily, I can't really imagine you running with a handful of vegetable peels from the kitchen to the computer to make sure you're putting it in the right layer!

No worries. Enter my Composting Guide, a free printable how-to! I've compiled the important highlights from all the Start Apartment Composting articles into a one-page chart. Here you'll find reminders on what to do each week as well as lists of what's okay and what's a composting no-no. Print it out (in grayscale, for the color ink cartridge conscious) and tape it up near your pile. Simple!

And, since I've used the same Creative Commons license for the PDF that all www.SimpleMakes.com text is under, you can share it as much as you like, so long as you attribute it to "Lori Ann Gregory of www.SimpleMakes.com"!