Welcome!

Simple Makes is here at last!


I've spent the past month learning how to set up www.SimpleMakes.com, and am finally done. As I worked, I wrote but saved instead of published posts until I was ready with a uniform theme for the site. It's all ready now!

All the posts to this point are available as backdated entries. So they don't get lost in the archives, here's a quick index to what we have so far:

On Simplicity
Sept 8, 2008

Green posts:
Start Living Sustainably
Sept 12, 2008
Apartment Composting Series
Sept 4, 2008

Craft Posts:
Mugful of Craft Tools
Sept 5, 2008
Crafting How-to Books
August 29, 2008

Home Posts:

Desk Drawer De-clutter
Sept 9, 2008
Home Design: Flickr & Color
Sept 2, 2008
Simple Candle Wax Fix
August 26, 2008

...and you?

Stay tuned for more posts: simplicity, green, craft, home, and family. Please comment to let me know what you'd like to see!

3 comments:

congrats on the new site!

Nosideup said...
September 15, 2008 1:28 AM  

Hi - welcome to the blogosphere! This is a great blog concept, and I look forward to seeing where it leads you!

Diane Gilleland said...
September 16, 2008 10:04 PM  

Thanks, mgu and sisterdg! Hope you'll keep checking back as I learn and grow in all this blogging stuff!! :-)

Lori Ann said...
September 21, 2008 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment